Pages

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Talk to Me

So did you buy it? Are you reading it? 

It was so much fun to write and all the folks at http://www.blushingbooks.com/ have been so kind and wonderful to work with. 

I've got a few days off coming up with a project or two scheduled. In the meantime though I want to put some serious effort into where Ami and Jay go from here. I see so very much in store for them and can't wait to get them there. 

Lately, I've spent way too much time on my laptop just staring at the cover of "Ami's Courage" on Amazon. It's a beautiful cover. Jay's a handsome man, doncha think? Anyhow, I'm looking at a very neglected house so I'm going to put Ami and Jay to bed on this warm, cloudy Saturday and clean my house!! 

Happy reading! 

2 comments:

  1. Bought it, haven't opened it yet. Been too busy because I had a book come out to and you know the PR stuff. I'll get to it I promise but I did follow along on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Just bought it. Not sure when I'll get round to reading it but I will.

    Love,
    Ronnie
    xx

    ReplyDelete

/html>/b:section-contents>