Pages

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Coming Soon!!!

This morning was exciting. I woke up to an email which contained the potential cover for my book! 

Eeeek!!

I opened it carefully... slowly.... I scrolled down and there it was!! 

Ummmm...... I wasn't sure. I stared for a minute and felt kind of disappointed. I don't know what I was expecting but this wasn't it. 

But then... 

I looked again.

And again.

And yet again.

Yes. I saw it. It is perfect. I showed it to a few friends. They all love it!! I love it. I really love it!! The best was a friend who actually cried and said she is so happy for me.

The team who is making this happen had comments. One said that they don't like the knees on the cover so I think that will be adjusted a little bit but I wanted to come here and share it!. 

So are you ready?  

Wanna see?

Scroll down.....







a little more..... 











just a bit more...... 











TA-DA!!!!





Coming March 23rd!!!!









8 comments:

  1. I think it's beautiful! I have the release date on my calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it....but I don't see knees. Am I missing something or was that a joke?

    Either way, I can't wait! I need a new book to read!

    HUGS!
    grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL No joke. Originally his knees were showing but they've covered them with her sweater.

      Delete
  3. Love the cover and can't wait for the books release.
    Lindy

    ReplyDelete

/html>/b:section-contents>