Pages

Thursday, June 8, 2017

Why Wait?

Welcome to summer! 

Longer days. 

Slower pace.

Cookouts.

Cold drinks. 

Pool lounging.

Hey!! This is a great time to download some new books!! Want a couple suggestions?

Here's one I'm currently reading. Click here.  I'm sure many of you have already read it because - after all - who hasn't read everything written by PK Corey? 

And there's this. <----- Clickity-Click It's available for download on Kindleunlimited. So really, what are you waiting for? Go get it. Tell a friend. Write a review. Good or bad, I don't care. 

I really REALLY want you to read it!! And I really REALLY would love it if you left a review. Please?

Pretty please?

Can you find it in you to show me some love? 

Okay, I'm shamelessly begging. Please? Could you? Huh?


1 comment:

  1. Well I can't think of two better recommendations! I wish more people would write reviews if they like a book. I never thought about it until I began writing.

    ReplyDelete

/html>/b:section-contents>