Pages

Sunday, April 9, 2017

Equal Sequel

Yes. It's begun. I have written the first two chapters of the sequel to Ami's Courage. Having seen the cover and developed these characters I really do love them. They are both sweet with a twist of complicated. 

I'm not sure where I want to take them now but even if I knew I wouldn't reveal that. No spoilers allowed!! I would, however, love to hear what you think.

What do you think of Ami and Jay in this first book? (remember, no spoilers!!)

Did they feel real to you? 

I can't wait to see where they go from here. I thought I knew in the first book where it was going but it took twists and turns that weren't in my outline. This time around I don't even have an outline. 

I will tell you this..... there will be more spanking in book two so those of you who love a good spanking scene will definitely want to read book two. 

I can't wait until my time is freed up so that I can devote my time to writing this book. Having a day job can be an inconvenience. LOL Wait. Here's a thought!! Get people to buy my book and I will be able to quit my job and write full time. Now, there's a dream!!! That would be awesome!! 

And if you've already read Ami's Courage, and feel led to do so, a review on Amazon would be awesome! (Even if it's not good. I'm a big kid. I can take it).

So go here and buy Ami's Courage and/or leave a review. I would appreciate it so very much!! 

In the meantime, carry on, be well, and be happy!!! 

1 comment:

  1. I have no idea where these two will go - I say when you can give them some time, sit at the key board and see where they take you. I really like Ami's Courage and I left my review - wish more readers would for your books and for mine!

    ReplyDelete

/html>/b:section-contents>